#DIY: American Flag Using Paint Sticks – Easy 4th Of July Craft
My oldest daughter came across this pin on Pinterest and I immediately headed to the hardware store for some paint sticks. This cost me nothing and is something my kids will enjoy making. Save your paint sticks, you never know what crafty idea is going to come your way.
Original Pinterest Pin:
YouTube video with instructions on how to make your own.
[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/bRYnxeDxbPY” width=”400″ height=”200″]INSERT LINK[/su_youtube]
Hot Glue Gun
1. Break a paint stick in half.
2. Arrange your remaining paint sticks together to look like a flag.
3. Use the hot glue gun and glue your half paints stick to the back of your flag to hold it all together.
4. Paint the blue square and red stripes then allow your flag to dry.
5. Come back and paint the white stripes and stars on your flag.
This turned out so cute! I can see this quickly becoming a holiday tradition at our house.
Melina The Pinterest Queen
Blog – http://queenbeeing.com/diy
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/DoItYourselfPinterest
Melina’s Journey – http://www.facebook.com/MelinasJourney
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/QueenMelinaDIY/
Vine – https://vine.co/DIYPinterestQueen
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DIYPinterest