#DIY: Minecraft Mug – Diary of a Minecraft Iron Golem & His Pig (Includes Free Printable)
Make a mug using sharpies. This is a great idea for Minecraft parties or Minecraft lovers. Inspired by the book Diary of a Minecraft Iron Golem & His Pig by Christopher Craft. Grab your hot mug of tea and this book, get ready to learn how to make your own.
[ctt title=”How to DIY your own Minecraft mug. ” tweet=”How to #DIY your own Minecraft mug. http://ctt.ec/78d63+” coverup=”78d63″]
YouTube video showing you how to make a Minecraft mug.
Green and Black Sharpies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Print out this awesome Minecraft face. Right click, save, and print. Do not print to size of paper. Keep it original size and it will fit perfectly on an average size mug.
3. Cut out the face, including eyes and mouth.
4. Tape the face to your mug.
5. Color in the eyes and mouth black.
6. Trace around the face with green.
7. Remove the printable and you should have a green square (except where you tape was), color in the face green.
8. Bake the mug for 30 minutes and let cool.
9. Don’t forget to add a little message on the bottom of the mug before you bake it. Such as, I love you, Mom, or Made For (insert name), or maybe you want to put the year.