#DIY: Flower Sugar Cookies – Made Simple And Easy
YouTube video showing you how to make your own.
Sugar Cookie Dough
1) Form your dough into balls.
2) Roll each ball around in the sprinkles covering all sides.
3) After you have your cookie on your baking sheet use the butter knife and cut each cookie almost in half.
4) Using your scissors cut each half into 3 equal sections.
5) Press the sections outward and use your hands to help form a flower.
6) Use more sprinkles in the center of each flower.
7) Bake according to the package and enjoy!