#DIY: Heart On A Mug Using Spray Paint
If you are looking for a great gift idea or just a way to spruce up your kitchen this is something you will want to try. I got my mug at the dollar store. I had the painters tape and spray paint already. So this cost me only $1.
Original Pinterest Pin:
YouTube video showing you how to make your own.
1. Place a couple pieces of painters tape together and use the scissors to cut out your heart (or whatever design you choose).
2. Place that onto the face of your mug.
3. Cover the rest of the mug in painters tape.
4. Use the spray paint to paint the design and let it dry.
5. Take the tape off your mug and you will have a designer mug for almost no cost to you.
Melina The Pinterest Queen
Blog – http://queenbeeing.com/diy
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/DoItYourselfPinterest
Melina’s Journey – http://www.facebook.com/MelinasJourney
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/QueenMelinaDIY/
Tumblr – http://pinterestdiy.tumblr.com
Vine – https://vine.co/DIYPinterestQueen
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DIYPinterest