#DIY: Line Your Cake Pan The Easy Way
I had no idea I was lining my pans the hard way. No! Idea! Then I
came across this fantastic pin on Pinterest and my eyes were opened. Let me help make your life easy as well.
Original Pinterest Pin:
YouTube video explaining how to do it yourself.
1. Turn your pan upside down.
2. Tear off a piece of foil the same size as your pan.
3. Place your foil on the pan and start folding it down over the edges.
4. When the foil is folded remove it and turn your pan back around.
5. Place your foil directly inside the pan it will fit perfectly.
Melina The Pinterest Queen
Blog – http://queenbeeing.com/diy
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/DoItYourselfPinterest
Melina’s Journey – http://www.facebook.com/MelinasJourney
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/QueenMelinaDIY/
Vine – https://vine.co/DIYPinterestQueen
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DIYPinterest