#DIY: Use Fingernail Polish To Create Designer Mugs
I could not believe how well this turned out. I wouldn’t go throwing them in the dishwasher, however, these mugs are totally cute.
Original Pinterest Pin:
YouTube video showing you how to make your own.
Dish that you can throw away
1. Fill your dish with hot water.
2. Place a few drops of fingernail polish in the hot water.
3. Use the toothpick to swirl around the polish.
4. Dip your mug into the polish.
5. Place the mug upside down on the paper towel to dry.
6. Let dry completely before handling.
7. Do not place in dishwasher.
Melina The Pinterest Queen
Blog – http://queenbeeing.com/diy
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/DoItYourselfPinterest
Melina’s Journey – http://www.facebook.com/MelinasJourney
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/QueenMelinaDIY/
Tumblr – http://pinterestdiy.tumblr.com
Vine – https://vine.co/DIYPinterestQueen
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DIYPinterest