#DIY: Cake Cones – Fun – Simple – Easy
Looking for a super fun and easy treat to make for a party or just to do on a rainy day with the kids? You have come to the right place. These cake cones are perfect for your occasion whatever it may be. Turn some normal kitchen ingredients into something extraordinary by combining them. Let’s get started.
Original Pinterest Pin:
YouTube video showing you how to make your own.
[su_youtube url=”http://youtu.be/VeLGNd88a1k” width=”400″ height=”200″]INSERT LINK[/su_youtube]
Cake Mix (and ingredients to mix it according to the box)
Ice Cream Cones
1. Mix the cake mix according to the box.
2. Set ice cream cones in the muffin pan.
3. Fill 2/3 of the way full with cake mix.
4. Bake following the directions on the box for cupcakes. Mine were 18-21 minutes.
5. Take from oven and let cool.
6. Icing them and dip the top in sprinkles.
Melina The Pinterest Queen
Blog – http://queenbeeing.com/diy
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/DoItYourselfPinterest
Melina’s Journey – http://www.facebook.com/MelinasJourney
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/QueenMelinaDIY/
Vine – https://vine.co/DIYPinterestQueen
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DIYPinterest