#DIY: Putting a Shelf on your Privacy Fence
I have found multiple pins with photos of shelves being put on privacy fences. These shelves can be pretty and decorative as well as useful and functional in your yard. From holding your gardening supplies to your kids newly found rocks this is a Pinterest find that the entire family will enjoy.
YouTube video explaining how to hang the shelves and which tools to use.
[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/rDYQFR_vme8″ width=”400″ height=”200″ autoplay=”yes”]LINK[/su_youtube]
Shelves of your choice
1. Choose the location of where you want to place your shelf.
2. Grab your screws and drill securing the shelf to the fence.
3. Fill your shelves with whatever you want.
4. Invite your friends over to show off your handy work.
– If you are going to store flower pots use the hole at the bottom to bolt them down on your shelf first so the wind doesn’t knock them off.
– Go on the other side of the fence and hammer down your screws so no one gets poked.
– Hang a shelf with hooks near the entrance of the backyard to hang jackets and bags on for company or for your family to remember to bring inside.
Do you have any other creative ideas for your privacy fence? Let me know I would love to try them out.
Want to see your favorite Pinterest pin in action? Not sure if that “pin” actually works? Message me your pins and we will find out together.
Please also watch my other DIY Pinterest videos on YouTube.