Real Ways To Make Money Homesteading
Our dream of being a homesteader and providing for our families does not necessarily mean leaving the house each day for work. Being able to support ourselves by selling our homesteading or homemade products is a big goal for a lot of us.
Let me share with you some awesome ways to make homesteading.
Make Money Selling Homesteading Or Homemade Goods
- Wood – Sell wood at the local gas station or grocery store to make money. check with the store owner or manager beforehand.
- Eggs – Do you have chickens? How about a surplus of eggs? Now is the perfect time for you to sell those eggs and make some extra money.
- Fish – We have fully stocked ponds on our homestead. By selling our extra fish at the local farmers market we can make money for the farm.
- Jams or Jellies – Your extra jams or jellies that are sitting in your cabinets can be turned into cash if you sell them. Again, farmers markets or Facebook selling pages are a great place to start.
- Homemade or Homesteading Goods – Sell anything you hand-make or have extra around your homestead.
- Farmers Market – Utilize your local farmers market to start selling your goods.
How To Find A Farmers Market
Not everyone knows where there local farmers market is. By checking the following places you can find one near you.
- Newspaper or Local Paper
- Word Of Mouth From Neighbors
- Larger Towns
Check out my Early Winter Homesteading Chore List to stay organized on your farm!
I would love to see your homesteading photos, videos, and read your comments. Join our Facebook group and let’s start chatting.
What is our Homesteading Farm Life YouTube channel all about? Find out here!
Get a quick walk around the main living area of our 40-acre homestead farm. Watch the video here!
Let’s Connect On YouTube
- Facebook Group: Homesteading Farm Life – Homesteading Cooperative
- Facebook Page: Homesteading Farm Life