#DIY Halloween Food and Snacks – Candy Corn Rice Crispy Treats
Your Halloween party is sure to be a big hit with these awesome snack ideas. Candy corn rice crispy treats are cute and fit right in with the Halloween decor. Get the kids involved they are so simple, easy, and fun to create in just a few minutes.
YouTube video showing you how to make your own.
Rice Crispy Cereal
Pie Pan – Greased
1. Combine 5oz marshmallows and 1 1/2 TBSP butter in a pan.
2. Melt over the stove, remove from heat and add yellow food coloring.
3. Mix in 3 cups rice crispy cereal.
4. Place mixture around the outside of your pie pan, use your hands to make a ring.
5. Combine 4 oz marshmallows and 1 TBSP butter in a pan.
6. Melt over the stove, remove from heat and add orange food coloring.
7. Mix in 2 1/2 cups rice crispy cereal.
8. Place mixture in the middle of your pan and use your hands to make a hole in the center and flatten the cereal down.
9. Combine 1 oz marshmallows and 1.2 TBSP butter in a pan.
10. Melt over the stove, remove from heat, add in 1 cup cereal.
11. Place in the center of your pie pan using your hands to flatten it down.
12. Let cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!